♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, May 28, 2009

♥28.05♥ [Part 2] Dear's sis Bday (^o^)

♥28.05♥ [Part 2] Dear's sis Bday (^o^)


ღMummy and meღ

ღDear and meღ

ღMe and karkarღ

ღMy dear thin jor (T_T)ღ

ღDear looking at others girl again..ღ


After my class over,mummy come to fetch me =D
8pm mummy and me reach xx restaurant(i 4got the name)
Its in yulek..yulek today got pasar malam wo..

Wait a while,then dear's daddy only reach~
dear's mummy...dear..dear's sis and her husband..dear's bro..
+ my mummy and me~ eat together..
Dear's sister very like the present from my mummy..
Got many dishes ar..I housheung take picture..
But cannot..aiyo...
but got 2 scary dishes..water fish and the tin-gai..

ღOnly got tis pic: Shark fin ღ
Happy happy eat together.. ^-^
Happy birthday to kar kar =D

ღHappy birthday to kar karღ

after finish eating,
dear,me and mummy walk yulek pasar malam =D




No comments:

Post a Comment