♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

♥26.05♥ Have a Lengzai Driver \(^o^)/

♥26.05♥ Have a Lengzai Driver \(^o^)/

When I am still sleeping zzZzz..
My dear call me and tell me will fetch me to school ^^
Eat with mummy and dear =D near my home..
Then dear fetch me to ucsi ^^V first time..so excited..
Dear find frens yumcha while waiting for me to finish my class...
2pm class,business statistic..Luckily I sit bside gaichoi..
Gaichoi teach me those I don understand =D
She also bring the mot textbook for me...
Gaichoi so deisek ar..Muax muax muax.
4pm mot class..The lecturer is keep on sharing his experience -.-
I don understand the notes la!!!! >.<
Thx my dear to send me & fetch me to school.
I am so happy \(^o^)/
Dear cheer up and add oil..
You have a lenglui loupor & a lenglui oimou sek sek you.
Muacksss.Everything can settle. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment