♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, May 23, 2009

♥22.05♥ My Birthday Eve-Part 2(^o^)

♥22.05♥ My Birthday Eve-Part 2(^o^)



Part 2^^
Then go to dear's house.dear not yet reach home.
But dear's sister is there.with the cute baby!!!!
I got hug the baby er!!very very cute ar..
tis is the 1st time mummy go inside dear's house,hehe XD
because ganzheung wan2 see baby.
Then we go to [相见欢] for our dinner.
and celebration of my birthday.
^-^ V
Very happy with mummy and dear.
cut my 1st birthday cake in year 2009
Happy birthday to me =D
Our meal and beverage

ღdear-mummy-shuensern-me.ღ
ღcheezy hotdogღ

ღmarmaladeღ

ღ black pepperღ

ღmintღ

ღmushroom soupღ

ღcheeseღ



Lengzai Lenglui.


ღShuenSernღ






ღXiaoXiaoღ




ღMy darling mummyღ

ღShuensern-Mummy-MuiMuiღ

ღMy darling mummy and meღ ღMe ^^ღ



ღSweet sweet Loveღ






Cake ar.....













Happy birthday to me.
Wish all my dreams come true!
Good Luck!
Happy!
Healthy!
and many Money!
---Clap Hand----
~thank you =P ~

No comments:

Post a Comment