♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

♥18.05♥ Sup Exam : Malaysian Studies.

♥18.05♥ Sup Exam : Malaysian Studies.
Have to sit the sup exam for malaysian studies today at 2.30pm.
really very happy because is 2.30pm,not 10am.
So I still got time to sleep.
But not dare to sleep so 'deep'.
sleep without switch off the light,
and set alarm to ring every half hour,
coz I need to wake up in the morning to memorize the essay question.
Really very scare will 'sleep over time'
Really very hate malaysian studies,means sejarah.
All the thing so hard to memorize.
and very sleepy once I touch tis subject @_@
Give me pass lar...Pls............
After finish my malaysian studies exam,
went to watson with lili,
while waiting for mummy come to fetch me.
Lili say I short already..
Then we stand straight and look at the mirror...
=.='' I also don understand why I suddenly same height with lili...
I 'sok-water' -.-
go home sleep...Zzzz tired lar...
wake up at 7pm.
study hard for pro and stat,
exam tomorrow again....
=-= very fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment