♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, May 29, 2009

♥29.05♥ My sup exam result released.

♥29.05♥ My sup exam result released.

Today my sup exam result released..finally...
Haih...everyday waiting for the result..
so heart itchy...
Cannot concentrate on my study now..
coz if my sup exam cannot pass,
I cannot go up to degree..
Very very cham...
[Tis is my last sem result]
  1. EE003 Introduction to Probability & Statistics C 50 *SUP*
  2. LAN1003 Pengajian Malaysia (Sijil & Diploma) D 48 *SUP*
  3. SM001 Film & Arts Appreciation B 71
  4. SP003 Writing for Academic Purposes C 59
I fail my Pro & Stat and Malaysian studies..
I hate Malaysian studies = Sejarah.
now...My pro & stat pass..
But my malaysian studies...less 2% ar!!!!!
Gek sei ngor la....
But actually have to happy..
Coz I can up to degree first year..
hope I can settle tis malaysian studies easily...
I don wan to face tis subject anymore...
It is my sei-yuit(死穴)
(T_T)
^^V Yeah...Degree year1 sem1..
I am coming =D

No comments:

Post a Comment