♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, May 29, 2009

♥29.05♥ [Part 2] NiceDishes =D

♥29.05♥ [Part 2] NiceDishes =D

ღSalad Prawn--Tis wan hou hou sik gah!!!ღ
Dear come to fecth me in Leisure mall..
and then went to my home.
Today popo cook many nice dishes and cook soup too =D
YummY.. \(^O^)/ hehe..in my house,I can do king..can take many pic ^^V

ღDear and meღ
ღLeng Mummyღ

ღLengzaiღ
ღLengLuiღ
ღLin-ao soupღღVege 1ღ ღVege 2ღ ღScary Dishesღ ღYong-tau-fuღღCoca-cola chickenღ
ღBlack sauce prawnღ
Hehe XD today very ganzheung..
Bcoz my dear will meet my daddy..
like wat me and mummy imagine,
daddy come bac,saw my dear,
and we eat together,1 table..
Tis is the first time =)
dear said : uncle,eat rice ler..
my daddy said : eat lar eat lar..
and then me,mummy and shuensern become very silent..
Haha =D all guai guai eat rice..
very lucky jor la...my daddy no 'fan' the table..
burger,peter jiujiu,boy jiujiu also got come ^-^

ღMy daddy-'ban' cool...ღ
ღBurger and his hapi familyღ
ღMy dear-go inside the television alreadyღ
ღDear and meღ

Finish eating,sit in living room..
then dear come up,online..

ღMy dear,go inside the computer already -.-ღ
ღHehe XDღ
ღMui Muiღ

I bought tickets,e-payment..
[ Terminator Salvation ]
My dear hou sheung watch..
Yeah ^^V go watch tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete