♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, May 29, 2009

♥29.05♥ [Part 1] NewaY \(^o^)/

♥29.05♥ [Part 1] NewaY \(^o^)/


9.30am class..business law tutorial..
very very sorry..I overslept...
almost 11am only woke up..
55 gaodim..go shuen sern's school..
Is also my primary school..
SJK (c) Confucian -I think no wrong spelling =P
promised shuen sern already,will take his result with mummy..
but I'am late..sorry wo =P
Took shuen sern's result,
and chat with shuen sern's teacher.
Tis sui zai...... -.-

ღMy cute muimuiღ

Go to pos mini to pos 2 parcels,
Then only go to neway..
1.30pm only reach..late 1/2 hour dy..
Sing K lo \(^o^)/ until 5pm++
ღMe and LiLiღ

ღMe and LeeLingღ

ღMe ^^ღ


ღMr Kokkianღ


Lili,LeeLing and Kokkian go home first..
bcause Kokkian is rushing to go home..
So cham la he..anyway thx for joining us ya..
...I know you come bcoz her la.. =P
Then I shop alone lor..in leisure mall..
dear can come to fetch me once he reach home ^^V
I bought sushi..notebook and a memo pad =)
Then go to maybank to bank in money...
drink 6mei~tat uncle ar.. -.-

7 comments:

  1. Not yeng de me..... So less my picture also. T.T so k leh fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haizz.... Cant sleep again. My brain works 24 hour thinking of her. I dun feel like torturing myself.... The song i sand on friday is all for you (LL). Not lili~ another one.... I still remember those song... Forever love, wei yi, ni bu zai and superwoman. All are love song. Before friday i kept on practicing this few song. But it end up i fail to memorize it. I'm too nervous. I have to follow what the artist sing and i know i sang uglily. Sorry to make everyone in the room suffer. I really loved you. Althought i dun get the chance to meet you or to see you. But your appearence always kept in my mind. Sometime I think lili hide you from me. I'm not sure the answer you told me is real or is just a lie. Should i ask you again to make sure? I dunno....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fault lar...
    ask you take picture you donwan..
    oways turn here turn there... =.=

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don put so many hope and effort inside..
    Haih...you not yet know the world is very big geh..
    Not worth to do so...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Regret le now..... I tot you got de pic of me and her de. You still got?

    ReplyDelete
  6. cheh...
    I tot wat...
    I got ar...
    msn find me,send to you.

    ReplyDelete