♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

♥19.05♥ Sup Exam : Pro and Stat

♥19.05♥ Sup Exam : Pro and Stat
Today need to sit for pro and stat sup exam.
I failed two subject.
really sat-bai....
I reach UCSI at 12pm.
ask huaiqing to teach me the last chapter.
Exam at 2.30pm.
Thx gaichoi..so warm..love you.muax
Try my best dy.
Hope pass la....aiyo......
after finish my exam,
go to mot class.
Mot means management organisation theory.
I like management theory.
But lili feel very boring because she is not interested.Haha xD
after the class,went to photocopy shop to photostat notes.
and then went for dinner with lili and lee ling.
Miss tat tomyam..^^
We also went to city write.
Lee ling bought reload card,I bought some pens.
A very very scary black ghost chase us...
I am so scare....
But lili and lee ling keep laughing
They say they are safe because the black ghost is chasing me -.-
I run very fast.....yer....@@
Mummy come to fetch me,
and also fetch lili and lee ling to leisure mall.
Go home rest.
Hehe..exam finish^^V can watch movie la~
[巾帼枭雄] start!

No comments:

Post a Comment