♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, May 25, 2009

♥25.05♥ Hehe xD I bought many things.

♥25.05♥ Hehe xD I bought many things.


Monday...I have no class..
So sleep until very enough..ZZzzz Pigpig..
Then 5sumthing mummy come bac to fetch me..
Mummy+shuensern+me went to the mamak stall near office..
My breakfast... =.=
my mummy so funny..Haha xD we are so affraid of the kitten...
stay in office a while..
Then 7sumthing fetch shuensern to tuition..
I drive..mummy say my driving skill very cha... T_T
Then went to endah parade with mummy...hang gai gai..
We bought many things... mummy also bought some medicine for dear..
said tat it is good for dear's health..
After shuensern finish his tuition,
we went to dear house,Give those thing to dear..
and then we go to 118 in pandan perdana,for supper xD
On the way go home,I dabao dessert in yulek =]

No comments:

Post a Comment