♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, May 23, 2009

♥23.05♥ Happy Birthday To me \(^o^)/

♥23.05♥ Happy Birthday To me \(^o^)/



Dear need to wait me when he reach my home.Hehe xD
2sumthing only gaodim... =P
Weather is so hot..
went for our breakfast + lunch~
Guess where is tis..I miss these food and drinks so much.....


ღMy dear.Lookin at others girl T_T ღ

ღLengLui Birthday Girl ar...ღ
ღDear : Curry Chicken rice.ღ

ღDear : Hawaii beachღ

ღDear : Cheese hot dogღ

ღMine : Orange Fish Riceღ

ღMine : Tuna saladღ

ღMine : Honey Green Teaღ



next station -> Sg Wang. shop around in Sg wang..
4sumthing,dear and me went to pavilion.
yesterday online bought 2tickets,5:15pm the night at the museum 2
hehehehe^^

ღWaiting ^^ buy drinks.ღ
ღDear and meღ


Quite nice =D and some part are very very funny.

Raining heavily when we finish the movie.

ღForever Loveღ


So shop around in pavilion first.
walk back to sg wang after the rain stopped.
Go to pandan indah to have our dinner =D
Forget the name of tat restaurant..
I think is [烧烤馆]
Hehe..dear know tat I like here^^
There is a cake shop beside tis restaurant.
Wahahaha XD dear cannot run jor.
Dear bought a cake for me,chocolate ice-cream cake.

ღWrite wat on the cake?ღ
ღWaiting for the cakeღ

He tot tat both of us can finish tat ice-cream cake,
but finally we gave it to the restaurant staff,
we only can finish half.
Ordered many food.^-^ Feel so satisfied and full.
The food very nice ar and the staff are very friendly too^^

ღ[烧烤馆]ღ


ღMr Lamღ

ღMrs Lamღ

ღJasmine teaღ


ღSuper sour!!! Lemon + orangeღ
ღSushi-s ღ

ღFried sotongღ
ღBaconღ
ღMy dear favourite-oysterღ
ღChickenღ
ღTomyam ramenღ

ღProfessional 1ღ
ღProfessional 2ღ

ღMy 2nd bday cake in 2009 =D ღ
ღFrom my dear^^ღ ღMy dear so deisek ღ

ღMake many many wishesღღHu.....blow.ღ

Happy \(^o^)/
Thankx my dear.muax muax muax.
Again.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YIVON LEONG.
19 Yrs old lor!
all my dreams MUST come true!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment