♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, May 24, 2009

♥24.05♥ Thanks *Pasar Malam members* =P

♥24.05♥ Thanks
*Pasar Malam members* =P

Thanks all my honey.Muax muax muax.



Ask my dear to accompany me to eat my breakfast+lunch---Almost 6pm =P
because I wake up so late..3pm sumthing...Lazy pig...
Dear and me went to yulek wei-sik gai to eat..
And then dear want to go home to change the pans..
but finally he din change -.- mr lam is playing thing.

8pm Fun ok.Celebrate my birthday with pasar malam members.
before go up,I go inside guardian..
bought za true white lotion..mine finish dy..
lux got promotion pack wo..yeah..buy also~
when reach fun ok,carmen and liangliang reached dy..wao..2 early bird
then minghuei and yenkuan reach also..haha xD
they said,cheong will only on time when his bday and calvin bday.
Very scary..my dear order so many thing..although he just ate wif me.. -.- (4get take picture tim...)
Is the same..fun ok's food is still very .......=.=......
but tis place is very nice and special..


ღToilet bowl.ღ ღVery funny if sit here.ღ
ღNext time must sit inside and take a picture ^^ღ
ღ^^Muacks ღ
ღMe and YikYsinღ
ღDear and meღ

ღMe..YikYsin..Carmenღ

ღMuaxXxღ
ღFriendship foreverღ
ღGuess wat my dear doin~ღ
ღKiss backღ
ღMe and cheongcheongღ



My 3rd birthday cake in 2009 ^-^


ღ*Cut cake* yea^^Vღ
ღDear and meღ
ღSek me 4eva ar..ღ
ღCarmen and me =D ღ
ღFish ask and One heartღ
ღLow kit leong dunno his leg very smellyღ
ღCheongcheong promoting a empty glassღ
ღLiang..Chatting wif xx> fat-hao-ing...ღ


We laugh and we jokes..hehe^^ so happy..
Reciv present from my honey and darling..
Thank you very much..I love you all..muacks!!!
skinfood mask(carmen so panai to choose present..hehe..I am am sheung buy tis wan actually)...
bracelet(thx my darling,one heart =D I like tis bracelet leh..)..
and a ''pyjamas''(notti frenz...=.= very play thing..but luckily not give condom =.='' condom give mr acc bah..)
and a cute bday card..


ღThe 'pyjamas'ღღSo suitable to ahliang!!!ღ

fun ok give me a big cup of peach tea.hehe xD happy \(^o^)/
actually they already play 3times birthday song--i think is 3times..
many ppl birthday..haha

ღYeah ^^Vღ
ღA ghost at the middle..ღ
ღMe and darling one heartღ
ღLengLui kuan and meღ

ღThe girlsღ
ღThe unclesღ


My dear not feeling well..
Sorry all my darling because I have to go bac early..
I know you all will understand.
Really happy today,Really appreciate.
I love you all.Muacks x1000000 Friendship forever.

Zoulei give my dear gek sei..gek dou me vomit blood..going to mad @_@
He is really like a kids..a very stubborn kids.
Next time if he still like tis I have to cane him...go pasar malam buy a cane first.
12sumthing bring my dear to see doctor,go pandan indah..
1 o'clock only reach home..haih....



P/S: Question :
Why named as pasar malam members geh?

Answer:
because last time in 5e1(2007),we sit 1geng at behind in the class.
Once the teacher din come or din teach,
we will crowded together and chit chat..hehe xD
or play some games..very crazy and noisy..
so our classmate will said:pasar malam open already.
if we sleep in the class,the class will very silent.
then they will say:today is raining,pasar malam din open.
Haha xD
ya..still very miss the time in secondary school ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment