♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, May 24, 2009

♥24.05♥ Birthday Presents ^o^

♥24.05♥ Birthday Presents ^o^


ღFrom dear =D ღ

ღFrom all pasar malam membersღ
ღFrom darling one heartღ ღFrom minghuei,yenkuan,oneheartღ
ღFrom carmen,cheongcheong,liangliangღ
ღFrom LiLi and LeeLing.ღ


Thx very much all my friends..
Love you all soooooooo much..
Very very happy with you all^^

Thx my dear also,for the perfumes...
actually you gave me many happiness and hangfuk..
I am so glad tat I can meet with you..again..
I am so appreciate..You will 'up my thief ship' again...
I love you.Muacks..

p/s:My darling mummy is still trying to find me a bracelet..Haha xD
nonid lar mummy^^I know you sek me.
You already gave me many thing..
Buy the cake I like..and celebrate birthday for me..
You gave me all the things I need..
caring..sek sek..and cheer me up when I am unhappy..
I have the best mummy in the world ^^V
I will very 'paste' you and tehhh you..
although I 21yrs old..take the 'gold key'..
although next time I marry...
although when I have children..
although I 80 yrs old..90 yrs old..
I also will like a kids..always stick my mummy..
Actually suppose I buy you a present during my birthday..
Hmm..I will do tis next year..every year.
*Promise*
I love my mummy x100000000


2 comments: