♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, May 30, 2009

♥30.05♥ My dear cut hair =D

♥30.05♥ My dear cut hair =D


Today dear reached my home,but I'm still sleeping -.-''
Hak sei ngor..55 Prepare..
Then go eat with dear..We go connaught eat..
Dear very like to eat the ''tit pan yee mee''

ღZoom Inღ ღDear's mealღ
ღMine =)ღ

Finish eating,we go to Tesco..
My dear want to cut his hair.. ^^
Have to wait until 2sumthing,so we shop around first..
bought yogurt drinks..because the promoter look so sweet..haha..
Nola..new favor...lime cucumber wo..not bad mah..
Then I found ant killer!Wao...very need tis thing right now..
Many ant 'open party' in my room..should say in my house..
Dear's room also got many ants..
You noe la..both of us too sweet ady...
So we bought 2 packets..try har sin..
I think it is work geh..use before few year ago..

ღA pair of yogurt drinkssღ

ღAnt killer!! wahahaha...ღ

2sumthing...pui my dear go cut hair..
Dear's ex classmate cut..Hong Lin..>>hope I din spell wrong..

ღMrs Lam..again..ღ
ღMr Lam...again..>he is waitingღ
ღMrLam and Mrs Lamღ
ღStill waiting...ღ
ღMy dear geh hairsssssღ

Then dear's fren : Gold fish come to cut also..

ღMr gold fish.ღ
We tot wan2 stay there to wait mr gold fish finish cut hair..
But really too long already..
boring dou I go watson buy potato chip ^^V
Dear can't tahan..then we go first =P
Go famous amos buy cookies..Yummy ^^

ღHou hou sik gah...ღ

We ate Mcdonald as our dinner..
Then my dear go home put tat ant killer..Hahaha..
My dear very cute geh la..damn funny...
2am sumthing I ask him to go to bed..
4am he call me..hak dou me..
I am watching [巾帼枭雄] with my mummy..
My dear very excited and tell me the ants come out and steal eat already -.-
@_@ And send me tis photo: ........................

ღTis photo is taken by Mr Lam....ღ




No comments:

Post a Comment