♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, May 22, 2009

♥21.05♥ Rainy day

♥21.05♥ Rainy day
8.00am class...
can't wake up...sorry lar lili Zzzzz
9.30am only wake up..
haih...also late jor geh la..
go eat dim sum with my darling mummy =]
then only go to ucsi.
11am business statistic.
done the quiz.hehehe..
but the black ghost beside me 'eye-gam-gam',wan2 see my answer.
after the class,
accompany lili eat,
the lemonade is so nice.. =D
went to library to study.
lee ling also join us.
2pm class Mot.
About management again.
yeah ^^ can follow what the lecturer teach.
Thanks gaichoi to help me find textbook.
muax muax muax.
Class finish.
mummy donwan come fetch me because raining damn heavily..
T_T go to take the receipt for my school fees payment.
and then guaiguai wait mummy come.
Go home,
dinner with mummy and muimui.
and then watch [巾帼枭雄]
very ganzheung ar.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you ^-^
    I am yivon.
    actually I am still new in blogspot xD
    Wao..very happy tat you are enjoying reading my blog.
    thx a lot for supporting my blog ya =D
    nice day,hope can always see your comments~

    ReplyDelete