♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, May 23, 2009

♥22.05♥ My Birthday Eve-Part 1(^o^)

♥22.05♥ My Birthday Eve-Part 1(^o^)
Have class today.
09.30am.tutorial class,but I don dare to ponteng.
Because need to take part in the group discussion.
If not,they donwan me as their group member then I cry also no tears ler.. =P
business law.still not very clear about tis subject.
10sumthing then can go home liao... -.- play thing...

ღ Present from LiLi and LeeLingღ LiLi gave me birthday present.
actually is from LiLi and Lee Ling.
Thanks a lot Baobei LiLi and Lee Ling=D
Lee Ling accompany me to wait mummy.

Go home..
Max(my daddy friend) come to my house,help me to repair my pc.
actually is help me to find out whyI cannot online..
\(^o^)/ gaodim jor la! is the username and the password problem.
Max fixed all the thing.I can on9 jor la!!!happy x10000000

still got time.
went to beauty saloon.
facial and massage.
so enjoy^^hehe.....
but too enjoy already,
tat's why I late..to fetch my brother..ops sorry.
ask burger to fetch.
send popo to office at 5sumthing.
then mummy go to buy cake for me.
Tiramisu =D
thank you mummy,i love you! muax.

No comments:

Post a Comment