♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, May 31, 2009

♥31.05♥ Go see Bb (^o^)

♥31.05♥ Go see Bb (^o^)

Baby: wah..lengzai lengnui wo....

Today dear reach my house..but 'as usual'..I am still sleeping..
Sorry er...Hehehehe...
My dear say wan2 eat 'pan min'..
So we go to taynton to eat pan min..
Lam kei pan min...
My dear say..houci hou hou sik..
Dear order soup geh..I order dry geh..
Kids oways eat soup geh XD
So so only la..not very hou sik...


ღNot nice geh..Yak...all give dear..ღ

ღDear geh...soup pan minღ ღMine...dry pan minღ
ღSui Gaoღ

am am finish eating..dear geh ex classmate--> David call him..
ask dear to eat together..aiyoyo..late already..dear and me damn full
But dear also go to pui him..yumcha lo..
David look like so shock when he saw me..Haha..

Then dear and me go to karkar's house..
See baby ler..wah...cute dou...^^
Although the baby is still sleeping..
But the baby keep smiling in her dream.. =)


ღYou see my dear...ღ

ღThe baby is still sleeping..ღ ღMe with the baby^^ღ
ღBaby is sleeping..But we keep kaka jiaojiaoღ ღAiyo...You see the little leg..hou cute ar!!!ღ

ღWake up jor la!!!ღ

ღBut still sleepy...lol...ღ

Stay in karkar house quite long time..
raining so heavily..
Me and karkar keep 3838 in the room with baby..
Then dear and karkar's husband da-gei at upstairs..
Da-gei until sor jor... -.- so high...

ღDa-gei kaki.. -.- ღ

almost 7pm only go home..
Have our dinner..
Go segar perdana geh pasar malam..hehe XD


No comments:

Post a Comment