♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, June 1, 2009

♥01.06♥ GaiGai wif Muimui & MummY =)

♥01.06♥ GaiGai wif Muimui & MummY =)

ღReiVernღ

ღYou can't see my big small eye.ღ
ღMy darling mummy and muimuiღ

ღWho ate!!!ღ

Monday=Holiday.. \(^o^)/ No class today.
Appreciate...hehe..
Can sleep dou enuf enuf..
Song ar..But a bit moody today..haizzz..
Gaodim my blogspot la^^V cute leh....
Then 7.30pm shuensern got tuition.
Poor shuensern..Ytd lost his handphone..
when he camping in his scholl..potato lor..
Then mummy,me and muimui went to oug parkson,
Hang around...muimui wan2 eat ice-cream...
Mcdonald again....@_@ soooooo fat ady...me la..
9something go home..feel like so tired today..
housheung eat tomyam...dabao tomyam go home eat..
2molo got class er...lazy leh... ~(^(oo)^)~

2 comments:

  1. Ur mui mui very cute oh and ur mom look so young lo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yalor....
    My muimui look like me mah..
    and I also look like my mummy mah..
    Tat's y so lenglui lor...

    ReplyDelete