♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, June 12, 2009

♥12.06♥ ShoPpinG with MummY \(^O^)/

♥12.06♥ ShoPpinG with MummY \(^O^)/


Sorry PeiYi..I can't wake up tis morning..
ZzZZZ Sleep dou very sweet...
Luckily I got a very sing-muk and caliber mummy^^V

Stay home...watch LouPor DaiYan...
Rain very heavily tis evening..
Heavy dou very kuazheung....
=) but I know I can see rainbow after tat~
worry mummy...she drive alone..come home..

Then mummy send shuensern go tuition..
accompany mummy to eat and shopping after tat..

ღSee my cute mummy^^ ღ

ღLengLui hor...ღ
ღMummy geh..ginger duck meeღ
ღMy egg ngabou lou-shu-fenღ
ღOur teaღ

ღSaw a pair of funny shoe..hahaha XD ღ

Happy ^0^
Bought many thing..
Saw an cute pink umbrella in guardian..but dunno buy for wat..
Bought ZA true white lotion..mask..nail polish..hehehehe^^
I also bought 2new water container..last time tat wan lost ady =(
Mummy bought Fasio mascara,jeans..and a nice shirt =)
and then eat supper with shuensern and mummy at nite..

ღIntroduce 2new frenz again=D ღ



Daddy bring bac many tea...wahaha..
My house is rich with GreenTea now..
I am sooo happy^^

ღGreenTeassssssღ

✿My dear gt little bit kelian 2day,这个就是欺负我的后果.✿

No comments:

Post a Comment