♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, June 8, 2009

♥08.06♥ Yy Birthday Celebration (^o^)

♥08.06♥ OneHeart Birthday Celebration (^o^)
ღMy darling One Heartღ

ღPasar malam members XDღ
ღLengzais LengluisღღHou sik wo...ღ

No class today...
Stay home..Lazy lazy...
Then mummy come bac...
Pui my darling mummy eat dinner..
with shuensern and muimui..
Found out 1 not bad geh restaurant..
next time next time^^

Then go dear's house 1st...
saw dear's sister..Dear eat fried rice..haha XD
Then go OneHeart house...
I wan2 explain..I late is bcoz Mr Lam.he is so turtle.

Oklor..reach jor..walk the wrong stairs..
'White walk'...damn tired @_@
Finally..We found the swimming pool..
and saw all my lovely friendzzz...
We hav to wait first...
Then only is our turn to BBQ..
My dear hou-geng er^^He can make the fire very big..
Wahahah XD

ღ Said dy my dear hou geng geh lar.. ღ
ღ Sedang berusaha.... ღ
ღ He say hot mah.... ღ

But the one who BBQ the food is me -.-
he keep say very hot very hot and then keep walk around@_@
Gao dou I tot Calvin is my dear..hak sei ngor..Very fishy ar T_T

ღ Small Eye T.T ღ
ღ Eat bah eat bah ღ
ღ I 'tuk' geh.. ღ
ღ Waiting....ღ

Enjoy our timezz la..Friendship forever geh mah =)
19th June have gathering again..hehhehe

ღCheong DiDi eating MAMEE.. ღ
ღ Birthday Girl... ღ
ღ Busy Busy!! ღ
ღ Me and cheongcheong =) ღ
ღ Me and Carmen =) ღ
ღ Yenkuan and me =) ღ
ღ OneHeart and Me =) ღ

Happy Birthday To my darling OneHeart.
Muack muack muack!

ღ Fish ask..One heart^^ ღ



No comments:

Post a Comment