♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, June 6, 2009

♥06.06♥ GaiGai with dear =)

♥06.06♥ GaiGai with dear =)

It is damn scary once I wake up!!!! >_<
I saw my dear is beside my bed and take my photo!!!
Omg....I am damn pig and ugly -.-
The 3rd capture only I realise and wake up..
Oh.................. @_@
My dear is a gan-chan....
Reciv a news..sad news..
Daddy sms me and told me our cousin sister pass away..
Because the car accident..
so cham...newspaper also got report..
Then dear keep playing restaurant city while waiting me...
He very love to play tis game... =.=
1pm++..Went to find something eat first...so hungry..
Dear wan2 bring me to eat fish ball noodles but tat shop din open..
So we eat pork noodles..Quite nice mah...
Very special because is 黄酒猪肉粉--got wine geh wo..

ღMy dear very sienzzz dy...ღ

ღBcoz he got 塞车恐惧症ღ

ღMine-mihun..ღ

ღDear geh-noodles.ღ
*Ppl say boy who always eat noodles next time will born bb gal=)*

After that I feeling very not well @_@ So bad..Stomachache..
But tis is no related with tat pork noodles...
Luckily I feel ok after a short while..
Then went to time square first...Then sg wang..hehehee....
Sg wang got Hello kitty fair wo!!
So cute..But soooo pricey..not worth..
Dear meet his ex-classmate..female..
They ask my dear izit we have baby already..
Har..hak dou me..
Dunno my dear got baby with which galfren..
Now only I know tis strawberry 冰糖葫芦 very delicious gah!!!
My dear so sik-for and good taste....

ღHou hou sik gah!!!ღ

Then dear wan2 eat tepanyaki...actually I am still full...
We bought tat cookies again..hehe..
and I bought a parker pen..
Go bac to time square..wrong decision..
Not suppose come to time square..sooooo many pplzzzz...

ღMe ^_^ღ

ღDear and me^_^ღ

ღSo many bean sprout..hahaXD ღ

ღMine =)ღ

ღMy dear so hungry..ღ

ღIf not mistaken..Tis is the 3rd packetღ

ღNice hor?ღ

ღMr Lam very cute geh^^ღ

Went to midah pasar malam..
We ate asam laksa =)
Very love to buy fruit juice recently..
I like apple+orrange+lemon..
Simple taste but very nice..

ღHousik mie...ღ

♥Sweet time with dear♥
Promise to watch movie with dear but I fall asleep..
Ops..paiseh..
But I am a very good galfren..
I got help my dear to clean up his room..

-Midnight-
Our supper ^^ Hehehe..

ღDear-maggie kari*double*ღ

ღHou ci houhou sik gam...ღ

ღSleepy face @_@ღ

ღMine-tomyam mihun..mihun again-.-ღ
★Start to watch [老婆大人2]★
no choice..Got no movie to watch...
Hope 老婆大人2 wouldn't sien lar..

No comments:

Post a Comment