♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

♥09.06♥ Hot Weather =.=

♥09.06♥ Hot Weather =.=

Skipped 10am class...because can't wake up..
Pui my mummy eat breakfast..Suggest to eat dimsum..

ღHor Yip Fanღ
ღChicken Legღ

ღPork Ribღ
ღMy Favourite:Har Gaoღ
ღSalad Prawnღ
ღMy mummy Favourite:Wu Gokღ

12pm-2pm Business Law..
Hope can scold loud loud..the classroom damn hot...
Wan2 mad ady...langsung tak boleh dengar cikgu ajar..
Just feel super super hot...I don think got switch on aircond lo..
Sei ganchan....So jimat...hope can go out drink cold coconut..

Then go Block B with huaiqing..Hv a drinks...
Really shock when I know her cousin passed away...
In accident..with my relatives.....Omg...
Tat day I read the newspaper but I din look clearly..

2pm-4pm Business Statistic..
Concentrate..digest all the things tat lecturer teach^^
4pm-6pm Management Organization Theory..
Can bang the wall mou?

Mummy come to fetch me..
go walk sri petaling geh pasar malam with mummy..
hot but I like to walk pasar malam..hehe
Bought many chinese tea..
Because mummy and me very like to drink =D

ღLengLui...ღ

ღWho say siham Chaofen no fish cake?!ღ
ღMe geh..Got chiliღ
ღ6 Mei..ღ
ღMummy geh~ღ
ღBought many chinese tea er ^^ღ
ღBought my favourite buiscuit!ღ






No comments:

Post a Comment