♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, June 5, 2009

♥05.06♥ BusyDay =)

♥05.06♥ BusyDay =)

Kelian my mummy have to wake up so early to fetch shuensern to namkeong...
Shuensern got camp...and then mummy have to fetch me to UCSI..
Daddy went to kelantan dy....Boyz in my family hv so many jit-muk...
I attend 9.30am business law tutorial class 2day..
Lated 15minutes..Very good ady lar ok...
so sien...Doing nothing in tat class -.-
My dear gym-ing during his lunch time =)

ღMr Lamღ

After class,eat with mummy and muimui,I am so hungry T.T
Then eat dou baobao go home sleep -.-
because mummy and me feel so sleepy...
Before sleep got chat with chong one heart,msn...Play webcam..haha XD
around 3pm++ only wake up...=P We plan to wake up at 2pm geh..omg...
Then mummy rush to bank..Haha..before 4pm..
Can show you all my pretty mummy pump petrol...

ღMy lenglui mummyღ

ღSweet er...ღ

ღJi-mui-far..(Sis. Flower)ღ

Muimui saw Kfc...
no choice...mummy and me have to accompany her to eat Kfc..
Teach you guys a new word...
BURGERFLY..
Tis is how my muimui pronounce butterfly...Good...

ღWaiting..orderingღ


ღChicken wing-mines^^ღ

ღVonVonღ

ღMy leng leng mummyღ

ღMy muimui geh eating attitude.......ღ








Go back to office after the meal..Mummy have to settle some jobs..
Burger catched a snail to play..haha^^

ღYer......ღ

ღOne-word-horse.ღ


Then go home..mummy be a driver again..so cham..
dunno why I feel so sleepy again @_@
Almost 10something mummy only free to eat with me..
I hugry dou wan2 mad dy...mummy decide to find dear to eat together..
My mummy feel wan to eat mamak food..
So I suggest to go Maideen..
(Wrong suggestion..although food is nice but so many cockcroach=.= )

ღNasi lemak ayam-mummy gehღ

ღNasi lemak kambing-mineღ

My dear very brave ady..he don scare me angry dy!!
He donwan to eat!!!Tomorrow he will know the taste.(知味道)
Mr Lam signed an agreement..
Because he do something wrong..Hehehe..
Me and my mummy 2ppl 4 pretty eyes see he signed gah!
So he must keep his promise..
Muahahhaaa...I am so happy \(^o^)/

ღKeep promise ya....ღ




Shuensern call us and said tat he is not feeling weel..
So we went to fetch him...In SJK NamKeong..
Dear drive there..but he bang the car behind when he reverse..
Hahahaha..potato...tis is the first time..
But both car also nice nice wo..nothing spoil...
After fetch shuensern,dear throw shuensern go home first,
mummy and me go to walk pasar malam..hehhehe..
Not song geh..coz all the stall wan2 close dy..
But we still bought quite many things..wahahaha..
Then dear,mummy and me went to eat ABC...
佩仪..我吃到ABC了^^V

ღABC^^ღ

ღMummy and me =)ღ

ღLook so silai....=.= ღ

ღAlthough my mum is here..he still like tis.......ღ
ღAlways looking at others girl.....ღ
Almost 2am only reach home...tired leh..
2molo cannot sleep dou so late..wan go paktor~~~

2 comments:

  1. Darling Big Baby, Nui Sai ate already and full. Anyway our eating time are odd. Spare him please. 'San Fu Sai YOU Nui Sai'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He now bcome more and more dare already...Next time we go pasar malam buy cane.

    ReplyDelete