♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, June 29, 2009

♥29.06♥ GaiGai with MummY (●´∀`)

♥29.06♥ GaiGai with MummY (●´∀`)

No class today,
after prepare,eat with mummy,muimui,popo..


ღSee my muimuiღ


Then accompany mummy to work ∩︿∩
around 4pm,fetch shuensern..
Then back to office again..
shuensern and me watch Beauty Kitchen(美女厨房)..
wah..刘心悠very pretty ar(Summer@幸福抉择I do )
>ω< I love her hair lor!!! I wan....
I promise,I woulnd't cut my hair from now!(behind lar.)
Let it thick thick long long...


ღYeah...Tis gal...ღ
Then..It's time to fetch shuensern go tuition,
after throw away tis suizai,
mummy and me went to endah parade~
Have our dinner and shop around


(*^皿^*) Show the pictures~

ღMe and mummYღ
ღMine~ღ ღMummy gehღ

My grandpa always buy for my mummy,
When my mummy was a little girl =P

ღBig Calculator~ღ

Mummy and me also love to cross stich!!
That's why we bought a lot XD

Very love my cute cute geh mummy  (*ゝ∀・*) 

No comments:

Post a Comment