♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, June 4, 2009

♥04.06♥ 55 Settle all Problem

♥04.06♥ 55 Settle all Problem


Introduce a new friend =P
my dear buy for me^^
ღSay me cute!ღ



♥04.06♥ 55 Settle all Problem

I skipped 2class today..But it's tutorial class lar..
Sorry lar mummy...I also dunno y I so 'boleh tidur'..
It is out of my control.... (T_T)
Eat with mummy and muimui..
feel tat long time din eat breakfast with mummy jor..
Reach school around 12.30pm..
55 go to office gaodim the malaysian studies..
My 'kawan penasihat'-PeiYi^^ ask me to add malaysian studies tis sem.
Office--->Finance--->Head of business admin..
Have to walk here walk there between block a and block c..
@_@ and I wait for 1hour..Waiting for the head of b.a..
Her lunch time..she is enjoying mcD in her room..
Wait there for 1hour..wait dou I damn moody =(

Finally gaodim jor..Tis subject:Malaysian studies is my 'Hak' star =.=
Settle 1 problem lar~
2pm Mot...5pm Business Econ..
Mot..try my best to follow.. but dunno tat lecturer say wat..
Business Econ..Lecturer 1/2 day leave -.-
Y donwan say early...GanChan....

My mummy got jit-muk 2day..
So dear will come and fetch me =)
Eat with LiLi and LeeLing..
They eat lar..I wait for dear..
Then only eat with dear..
But I am still angry =.=
Go to yulek pasar malam with dear..
Then dear send me home..



No comments:

Post a Comment