♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, June 27, 2009

♥27.06♥ Transformer(^∀^)Nice~!

♥27.06♥ Transformer(^∀^)Nice~!

Today my dear have to wait for me again..
when he reach my house..
We plan to go to mid valley today,
dear wan2 repair his mp3..find sony centre..
I wan2 go maybank..transfer payment..
buy mask..hie hie hie..2day is the due date..

Eat our brunch in OUG..
then only I go to maybank..


After tat we go to MidValley..
dear bring me to the pet shop..
actually I din go in before..
yer..got bugs..very ugly and expensice bugs..
got snakes..got scorpio...omg @.@
but also got cute geh..
hamster..many types...
I found 1 hamster..very very fat..
sit there keep eating kuaci...hahahaha
feel wan2 buy it..really like a big meat ball...
and many very noisy geh bird...
Ohya..I saw nemo..and dolly..hahaha xD
and many unique fish..dear said those are sea fish..

Barbie..
actually I saw tis b4 in time square =)


Then shop around lor..
but then unhappy things happen
ˋωˊ I am sooooooo angry !!!

so went home..rainy day...
feel sleepy.. (-__-)
5pm something I reach home and sleep...
until 7pm ++ my mummy wake me up..
laogai a while...
then dear come my home fetch me..

dinner..
then stay in dear home..still early..
wait for karkar and her husband..
then we all watching MJ mv in youtube..
12am ++ only headed to timesquare..
^^ 1st time watching movie with dear's sis..
we bought 12.40am tickets,for watching transformer..
but dunno why delay..1.10am++ only start...
Tis is the 1st time..soooooooooo many ppl,
crowded at the cinema entrance...(°ο°)

Nice movie....
really very nice,
and funny..hahahha xD
Tat ice-cream car damn cute..
4am only finish..(⊙.⊙)
then only I know so late jor...
kelian my mummy is waiting for my door..
6am only sleep..(@.@) tired...



No comments:

Post a Comment