♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, June 14, 2009

♥14.06♥ CiCheungGai..again..

♥14.06♥ CiCheungGai..again^^

ღHehe ^^ღ

2day sleep dou a bit late..hehe..=P
My dear geh sound also very tired...kelian..
Then dear reached my home..But still need to wait me =P
actually my dear busy playing sudoku..
Finish waiting me..hv to wait my brother..suizai -.-

We went to CiCheungGai 2day,again =D
Because my dear promised my mummy last week..^^
Because my dear very love to eat tat curry puff..
Because I sheung buy the 招财猫...

We find my dear geh wushu fren..
eat there... =D

ღDear and his fren..heheღ ღMy muimui..soooo cute^^ღ

ღMy mummy and muimui=D ღ
ღShuenSern and meღ

ღMummy geh..ღღShuenSern geh..He ate b4 I take pic -.-ღ

ღMine =D ღ
ღDear geh..add big rice =) ღ

Then walk around..happy can bring mummy come.
My mummy N years din come CiCheungGai..
I always said tat last time she come is when she 'do daughter'...
Very cham..tat curry puff finish already..kelian my dear..
I also din buy any 招财猫 =(
But I bought char-seow-shou..and drink tat Longan leongshui..hehe
dear also bought chestnut..

ღYea..bought tis wan again..ღ
ღChar-seow-shouღ
ღDear geh chestnut~ღ

Then we found popular..now only I know here got Popular..
Spent a lot of time in Popular...
I bought magazine,and the red ink for my name chop.
Dear bought a piggy bottle for me..soooo cute^^
I said tat dear wan2 use it as water container..bring to work..haha^^
we also bought many snacks..


ღLove tis wan!!!!!ღ
ღCan use dy..yeah^^V ღ
ღSnacksssssღ

6sumthing..went back my home..
dear super tired and sleepy ady..kelian..
So let he sleep a while bah..
Who know..sleep until 8pm..I also asleep already@@

ღSudoku-ingღ
ღTis kidzz playing with my hair dryer..ღ
ღMe^^Sedang berusaha....ღ
Night..dinner+supper with mummy=)popo and muimui..
Then accompany my darling mummy walk walk pasar malam =)


♥Dear said tat if I can complete 50 sudoku,will hv a mystery gift for me^^♥




No comments:

Post a Comment