♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, June 13, 2009

♥13.06♥ =)Dear Sg WaY Performance

♥13.06♥ =)Dear Sg WaY Performance


ღLove tis pic ^^ღ
ღMy Dear =D ღ


Woke up quite early 2day..Bcoz my mummy very ganzheung..
She worry tat dear come ady I'm still sleeping..
12sumthing go out with dear...
Wan2 go TimeSquare but too jam...
U-turn....Go leisure mall bah...

Dear wan2 watch Drag Me To Hell..
Bought 2.30pm ticket..
Eat and Shop around 1st...
We eat in Esquire Kitchen...Hehe ^^

ღCan see me?ღ

ღMuacks ^^ღ

ღI'm the 1 who wan him,ONLY.ღ ღHe only know to drink....ღ
ღ..........And eatღ ღSo chan @_@ღ

ღIce Lemon Tea~ღ
ღDear said he din eat dumpling tis year..ღ
ღCurry rice^^ღ
ღ Pork chop riceღ

After tat..watch movie lor..
Tat 'bell boy'(tear ticket geh) die-ppl-head..
He spoil my movie ticket when he tear my ticket!!!
Fried he sotong 2molo....



When I watch the opening..I feel wan2 go out ady...
I not suppose to watch tis movie...
Too scary...I very scare ar...
And damn cold...
*Tis is the 1st time I can't eat popcorn..
Because I use 1 hand to close my eye
and 1 hand to close my ear -.-
Really so scary..
not dare to see..scare will dream at nite..
and I keep screaming -.-
Mr Aw chaan ching lie....
But I agree tat the ending so laoya..
they wan2 marry jor geh leh..so sayang..
The girl very very pretty =)

After tat..shop around with dear..
went to popular..my dear wan2 buy soduko..
and we buy some stationery..
Saw huaiqing..and saw dear's bro..
Went to 321k..to 3838..
The guy work there very ganzheung..
Tell me tat the 40k diamond ring give ppl buy jor.. =D
and then he show me a diamond ring..
quite similar with 珠光宝气@幸福指环
Omg..he gv me try..nice dou....
Love shape geh..I very love la...
Sheung run with tat ring T_T
Hope I can dream tat ring 2nite....



ღSimilar with tis design ღ

Rainy day wo...
around 6pm..went home..
Dear hv to prepare...7pm will meet his fren..
Sg way..1st time hear tis place..
Its in PJ area...
and 1st time went to tis primary scol..
I think is SJK Sg way...
A very very nice scol..I think tis is bcoz hv many sponsor..
The hall and the stage is so grand...
The aircond in the hall is so cool..
cooler than UCSI geh.. @@

My dear hou yengzai er ^^
Heard many ppl keep 'Wawawa...' when my dear perform..haha
Clap hand loud loud..haha XD
the perform is for a charity annual dinner..
organize by the buddha society...
So we eat vegetarian food..after the performance..


ღWat is he doin leh^^ღ

ღWarm up wo..ღ
ღDear and me =) ღ
ღWhile we eating..ღ

They went to pandan indah,dolphin for supper after tat..
Tis cafe so dark so we just take the food pic...
Dear's wushu friend very friendly =)
2sumthing only go home 2day..
Luckily daddy din scold me =P

ღDear geh sandwich.ღ
ღIce lemon tea again.... ღ
ღ Long time no drink milk tea ^^ღ
ღ=P my breakfast set... ღ
ღ Dear favourite's : fried sotong..hahaღ





♥Hou Hoi Sam wo...Keep your promise♥

No comments:

Post a Comment