♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

♥03.06♥ =( Y so fan geh...

♥03.06♥ =( Y so fan geh...
No class today..but the timetable will change soon..
I cannot to TAN anymore...as I say..
I dunno how to describe UCSI...haih...
Many thing to fan..Many things not yet settle..
1pm shuensern come bac from school..
fetch he..then have our lunch in kuchai lama..
Then go home..Then go office..
Gaodim those notes in office..
Assignment..midterm... @_@ Kill me bah....
Now wan2 add Malaysian studies in tis sem..
dunno add dou mou...Y so fan geh...
Night...Go pasar malam with mummy...
Bought bracelet for mummy..
but mummy bought damn many things for me..
Haha ^^ My darling mummy..
2molo got early class... =(
你过分了,我真的生气了。

2 comments:

  1. thanks for your bracelet darling, its lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time I got bun-shi I will buy many leng leng geh bracelet for my mummy =)

    ReplyDelete