♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, June 7, 2009

♥07.06♥ HappY SundaY XD

♥07.06♥ HappY SundaY XD

ღThe Greatest Photo of Today.ღ

Dear take my photo again today-.-When I'm still sleeping..
Wan2 bang the wall..Bcoz 2day more ugly than yesterday (T_T)
Mr Lam sooooo jinkak.....

Then go to pasar with mummy...
Hope can cure my dear geh nose...His nose so sensitive...

Then dear and me went to CiCheungGai...
Dear's wushu senior geh chicken rice stall new open today..
So they all go support..Haha XD
Then catch my dear walk CiCheungGai with me..
We bought many snacks er ^^V
Egg tart,cha-seow so,gong shou beng(蛋嗒,叉烧酥,光酥饼)
--from FongWong buiscuit house..
Wah tat cha-seow so damn nice!!!!
bought curry puff also..dear like to eat..
Dear bought 抄栗子~izit chestnut?I din eat b4...
Tat 冬瓜罗汉果冰糖dunno wat..very famous gah..Sooo nice=)
especially drink when the weather so hot^^

ღFongWong Biscuit House.ღ ღWhile waiting...ღ
ღTis longan wintermelon very nice!ღ
ღNo chestnut inside geh...ღ ღChestnutღ
ღCurry Puffღ
ღEgg tart and etcღ
ღFor darling one heartღ

ღLove tis diamondzzz!ღ

Finish walk CiCheungGai..we go Lady Street..Hehe^^
actually my dear very tired dy..but I wan2 hang gaigai wo..
I bought birthday present for my darling one heart,
and I bought some stuff for decorate my handphone..hehehe

ღNice leh....ღღTat guy said I cannot take picture -.-ღ
Actually I still wan2 go another shop to see tat 招财猫geh..
Wan2 give to Xindy..but dear look no energy ady..
Oklor..give he go home charge battery..

Dear wan2 go home but I lao-gai..So finally dear come to my house..
Hehe..I win..^^ Ate those snack with mummy,and chit chat..
Then dear only go up sleep..Sleep like a pig..
I not dare to upload his sleeping picture..I hv 'pain leg' with he..haih...
While my dear sleeping..I watch 老婆大人2 and decorate my handphone..
I very happy with the 'output'..hehe

ღDear is sleeping...behind..ღ ღMaterial XDღ ღFront.ღ
ღBackღ

7pm dear wake up..Go to eat dinner with mummy =)

ღSmart Carღ

ღSalesman with smart carღ
ღThe story...ღ

ღ^^Muimui so hapiღ
ღMr Lam and Mrs Lamღ
ღBien jor..Hahaaღ
ღIs my turn =) ღ
ღShuensern.ღ ღMummy and muimuiღღMummy^^ღ ღDear and meღ
ღZhen-hai hou leng ar...ღ ღDrink tea ^^ღ

ღSalad chickenღ
ღVegeღ
ღBlack pepper fishღ
ღSeaweed soupღ


Happy sunday^^ Muacks.Love mummy,Love dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment