♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, June 19, 2009

♥19.06♥ (2)5E1 GatherinG =D

♥19.06♥ 5E1 GatherinG =D

ღThe most Hiao is Mr WongKokTimღ

ღSweet gals ^^ღ

ღFuture Malaysia Badminton playerღღ5E1 (2007)ღ


ღPasarMalam membersღ
ღOneHeart..FishAskღ

ღCheongCheong and meღ

ღMe and JingKhaiღ
ღPeiIng and meღ
ღMe and SiongHooiღ
ღMe and LiangLiangღ
ღLiPing..me..JiaYiღ
ღMe..ChenWai..MingHueiღ




Reach LeisureMall,WongKok around 7pm ++
OneHeart is waiting me =D
Then we saw Yenkuan..go up 2gether.
Excited,1st time go to WongKok VIP room..haha XD
Carmen already reached..so cham ^^

Start to 38..
Oklar..can still recognize all the ex-classmate..
no big change =) still lengzai and lenglui..
Order food and drinks =D
Chit-chating =D
Bryan suggest to play game..omg -.- I tot musical chair..haha
The game name sound like tis..MAFIA..if not mistaken..
1st round killed MingHuei and YikYsin..
2nd round kill me and Cheong..
These ppl very mm-song pasar malam members =.=
After the games..all Bok-meng take pictures..
hahahaha =D

9 something I gtg lor..
dear came..hehe..
Because I sent tis photo to my dear..
Then dear bring me go eat sai-mai-lou^^
Wahahaha^^

ღI sent tis.....ღ

ღMine-Mixed Fruitsღ

ღDear-Kiwiღ






No comments:

Post a Comment