♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, June 26, 2009

♥26.06♥ SekSai my MuiMui

♥26.06♥ SekSai my MuiMui

Business Law midterm today..
totally give up.
So we don talk about it anymore -.-

Go home after the exam finish..
rest..online..Have to gaodim my ggcollection.com

Then,my grandpa and grandma come..
with durianzzzz and coconut..
and many dishes..haha XD

ღDurianZzZ ღ

Play with muimui,at the playground..
haha^^ my muimui is so cute and deisek..

and then dear come to my house,
eat in my house..


ღThe dishes..ღ

dear playing with muimui while waiting for me..
uploading new items in my netshop =)



then dear and me decide to go to pasar malam..
muimui wan2 follow also..haha^^
so,we bring muimui together..
my muimui so cute... =D
yea..we ate sai-mai-lou and fried kueyteow..
i brought corn too ^^V
mummy and shuensern come to join us =)





No comments:

Post a Comment