♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

♥30.06♥ [2] SingK with DarlingMummY

(●^∪^●) SingK with DarlingMummY

After class,mummy come to fetch me.
I am so lucky,my mummy very sek me ger~(^ω^)
SingK with mummy =) hehehehe..
actually I booked 8pm room,
but change to 7.15pm..

We take many many foodssSss ^^
(^∀^)and have fun~
Muacks muacks muacks~
Love mummy x1000000000000000


Mummy and me

ღLike sister leh~ღ ღLook..my mummy angry the remote jor..=P ღ

FoodsSs & DrinksSs

ღMy Mummy can only drink shandy..ღ
Consider as very wei-sui jor..

ღMine-1 ღღMine-2 ღ
ღMummy geh..ღ
She said like nasi lemak in those mamak...^^



♥I Love Mummy =D ♥
Hope can try many new thing with my darling mummy,
Yeah (●´∀`)つ I booked herbaline,
09JuLY...I will catch my mummy go~






No comments:

Post a Comment