♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, June 22, 2009

♥22.06♥ Feeling not well =(

♥22.06♥ Feeling not well =(


12pm something eat with mummy and muimui..
Not feeling well =(
Can't eat many thing...
Then 2day very good girl..
accompany mummy go office..
3pm something..fetch sernB..
Then bring my feizai brother go eat..
he wan2 go fei-lou-mok..okok..

ღMy bro..with his curry mee..ღ
ღI ate porridge...ღ

after finish eat..go back office find mummy..
6pm throw sernB go tuition...
Then mummy have gathering with her frens...

I go find my dear lo^^
Dear bring me go [unknown place] eat..
I dunno where is tat..din go b4...太子院..
but 2day can't eat many thing..haih =(
dear ate curry mee..sernB also ate curry mee tis afternoon..

Then go fetch sernB..bring sernB go dear's house..
2day dear play piano and guitar (^-^)
After tat..go oldtown..hie hie hie..
supper with mummy and sernB..
I miss oldtown geh bread with butter so much =)

ღMummy + Me ^^ღ
ღMy bro..haha XDღ


ღDunno wat hazelnut coffee..sernB gehღ
ღHis meal..ღ
ღYea I miss tis wan...ღ
ღ1st trial..yogurt blackcurrant..nice!~ღ



No comments:

Post a Comment