♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, June 15, 2009

♥15.06♥ Study B.com,Midterm 2molo..

♥15.06♥ Study B.com,Midterm 2molo..

3pm something only wake up..
Aiyo...sleep dou so late...
AO in home...
din go out with mummy and din meet dear =(
♥But dear promised Thursday come fetch me,
once I finish my class ^^V yeah
38 har people geh blog...
Read har Business Communication geh notes..(Midterm 2molo)

★ Hundred Thousand Thankz to Babe PeiYi ★
PeiYi teach me Business Communication thru msn...
Explain all the tips tat might come out in midterm tomorrow =)
I must do best best in midterm 2molo...
Dunno wat happen..when studying so sleepy...
when finish study..wan2 go sleep..can asleep.. =.=''
★Thx HuaiQing called me and tell me the tips★
★Thx LiLi..very ganzheung tell me midterm 2molo★
Because she now only know..I know dy lar ok..haha


**Finish watching [老婆大人2]..Start watching [幕后大老爷]**
why all the husband so sayang their wife geh..-in these 2 drama lar..

No comments:

Post a Comment