♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, September 4, 2009

♥04.09♥ MummY buy present 4 DeaR

♥04.09♥ MummY buy present 4 DeaR

Yeah..Friday no class.
Can accompany mummy to office.
but I promised mummy will accompany she to buy present today,
mummy wanna buy present for my dear.
So I will [help eye] ( ̄▽ ̄)

Stay in office,help to answer phone,
(๑→ܫ←) and watch drama in office
Then mummy and me go to fetch SernB..
stop a while in my Yi-Po shop,
bought my favourite buiscuit ^^V

(^^) Really damn nice..

We then go to endah parade,
eat first..then shop around.
mummy try to find a bday present for my dear.
Ohya..I bought some crystal.. (^∀^) 
Then eat Tau-Fu-Far & Tong-Yun~

(^^) We eat first..
(^^) Then see see crystal..
(^^) Yeah I bought tis..
(^^) LengLui
(^^) Tau-Fu-Far
(^^) Wondering my bro like salty taste geh.
(^^) Yeah!Mine~
(^^) With almond..
Finally..my honey mummy decide to buy a watch for dear.
But we can't get nice watch in Endah Parade,
so mummy decide to go to Pearl Point.
before tat,I'm so happy because I successfully printed a photo of me & dear.
Now only I know,for wallet picture size is 2R..
After printed,I laminated it also..yes (^o^)

(^^) In car also keep eat..

so we went to Pearl Time to choose,
Finally Finally mummy bought a watch,
Bum Equipment latest design..Sport style watch.

(^^) Keep promoting..
(^^) Mummy bought tis wan..
(^^) Exactly tis wan..

(^^) Then only we go supper~


On the way home,
We buy ice to eat in Yulek.
Yeah (。◕∀◕。)

(^^) Ai-yu-BinG
(^^) ABC for mummY
(^^) My Ai-yu-binG

No comments:

Post a Comment