♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

♥29.09♥ BuY MoonCakE =D

♥29.09♥ BuY MoonCakE =D

Once I wake up today,
not feeling well and very tired.
then decide donwan go scol,rest in home.

sleep until afternoon,
then go eat with mummy,
wah ⊙﹏⊙ weather really hot..
then we go buy mooncake,
popo say very tasty geh wo..
wa..really shocked..they dinhv shop or factory,
just produce those mooncake in a house,
also can make so many mooncake..wa wa wa..
now only I know mooncakes got 4yorks geh..!

So so many mooncakes..
Bought 2 boxes + 2pcs.
Bing-Pei LotusYork + Red Bean BingPei Lotus York+Golden Pandan+Tiramisu+Double York BingPei Lotus DoubleYork+Golden Pandanx2+Double York
Then whole day I stay in house..
rest and try to finished my BIS case study.
like very tired..keep asleep -.-
then nite mummy come back~
mummy fried mee for my muimui,
and cook some fried ginger rice also..
wah..really hou hou sik la...
sure I got support lorr..
then mai become feipor lor... ((*/Д\) 

See my muimui also know very yummY la..
Fried Ginger Rice. =) Delicious~

Sleep early tonight.9am BIS midterm 2molo.

No comments:

Post a Comment