♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, September 28, 2009

♥28.09♥ I donwan sick.. (T_T)

28.09♥ I donwan sick.. (T_T)

Yesterday nite I sleep in mummy's room.
so hangfuk..sleep beside my muimui,can kiss her cute face^^

then dunno why sleep dou dunno wake up.
I really become more and more scary already..
Mummy shake me also can't wake me up.
so I can't wake up and din go scol today.
really paiseh..⊙﹏⊙I also dunno why..

very very late only wake up..
then around 3pm something only went out with mummy,
we go fetch SernB.then only go eat my breakfast..

We choose tis Restaurant =)
Me and my sweet MummY^^
VonVon =)
ShuenSern
Longan with Sea CoconuT~ Honey Lemon Juice x2
Must Eat~! Special hand-made teared noodles. Golden Bah Chang~nice!
-inside got roasted chicken,roasted meat,dry oyster,salted egg,mushroom,chestnut.. Hometown ShuiGao Mee Dry Curry chicken teared noodles.
aftertat we go Endah Parade,
shop around ^^ Then I bought TangYuan to eat.
Then yumcha in Mcdonald.

RedBean TangYuan with SoyaBean.
-can't eat chocolate favour bcoz sore throat.. =(
McD french fries..I can see cannot eat (T_T)
before we go home,
we buy supper also =)
eat medicine and sleep at 11pm+ tonite,
I donwan sick.. (T_T)

Our SuppeR.

No comments:

Post a Comment