♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, September 7, 2009

♥07.09♥ BigBig MooN TodaY ˙▽˙

♥07.09♥ BigBig MooN TodaY ˙▽˙

MondaY..Study DaY..
but I sleep late yesterday..
12.30pm class,I late 30+minutes.. (¯▽¯;)
But I am so lucky,
when I reach,tat lec also not yet start teaching xD
BIS-Business Information System.
(-__-)We all feel tat tis lec is very panic..his sound shaking...
he is so cham...12.30pm-5pm class...
hv to panic so long time..will chisin... ⊙﹏⊙
he is lack of experience I think..
Only can eat my breakfast during the class breakTime..
and we photostat BIS note today..
but still need to buy a expensive textBook...
class until 5pm.
buy things in CityWrite and Watson.
before mummy come fetch me.
Then kick SernB go home.
Ohya..my bro is now UPSR-ing.
but he is so steady..  ̄□ ̄||

Then mummy go back office to take her thing,
(▔﹏▔) but I asleep in the car.dunno why so tired..
Then go Endah Parade.gotta change a toys for my muimui.
Eat there and shop around.

Tonite the moon is so big and looks near..

Haih..wat happen..today I eat a lot.
≧﹏≦ 




No comments:

Post a Comment