♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, September 13, 2009

♥13.09♥ Love You SoSo Much =P

♥13.09♥ Love You SoSo Much =P


Wake up around 11am,
hehe c⌒☆ very hangfuk..

Today is a nice day
get myself prepare,
then go to eat with my dear

My dear said tat he wanna eat 炸水饺
then we go [Fei Lou Mok] (^o^)

[ Mr Lam & Mrs Lam ]
[ He looks like advertising his watch..] [Curi-curi take my pics..] [ Dear geh Curry Mee ] [ Mine~] [ zha-shui-gao] [ Drinks]
after that we go Mid Valley,
my dear very lao-gai geh la..Haha xD
buy tickets,watch [Gamer] dear like it wo..
bought 4.20pm tickets,
so we shop around before tat movie.

[ Mid-Valley]
[ What is my dear doin? ] [ Hou hou sik gah..] [ Our 定情 Cookies..haha xD ] [Gamer]
[ -.- My dear very wei-sik.. ]
[ You see you see..only know to eat @.@ ]
[ LengLui..]
Rainy day..
I feel sleepy and miss the bed 〔-ω・`*〕
Then dear send me home,
before tat,we walk and eat something in pasar malam(^
^)

[Very very nice geh Popiah~ ]
[ His mee and my mee..]

Oklar..paktor pak dou very enough lar..

(人´3`*) spend all my time to do my assignment at niteX

[ Complete lar ]


No comments:

Post a Comment