♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, September 18, 2009

♥18.09♥ SteamBoaT (*^皿^*)

♥18.09♥ SteamBoaT (*^皿^*)

Wake up.
Then go to eat with mummy.

My mummY
My MuiMui ShuenSern and Me FooD and DrinksS

Said tat will reach HuaiQin house at 3pm..
but I reach around 4pm..late again (ノ∀≦*)
Reached Qin house,then start to do FA1.
hehe xD luckily my 宝刀未老
very fast then complete jor..

Ms. Lili very funny while doing FA1
Me^^ Lili^^ ChoyTeng^^ Tuan Rumah-Qin^^ LearninG^^aiyoyo..today keep raining..
After we settled all the thing,
(*^∀’) 
we go to hv our dinner
Tis weather really suit to steamboat lar..

Me(^^)
Me and ChoyTeng(^^)
ChoyTeng(^^) LiLi(^^) Qin(^^) Qin and her mummY(^^) SteamBoat come Lar!(^^) Add a fish..haha (^^)Then mummy fetch me,
accompany mummy supper,
then watch movie with my sweet dear.
12am [Where Got Ghost]
very nice geh movie lor...
got meaning and many funny things...

but I cover my eye everytime got the ghost appear..
I scare... ⊙﹏⊙


Where Got Ghost?
While waiting for the movie ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment