♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, September 10, 2009

♥10.09♥ Sweat-DaY... ⊙﹏⊙∥

♥10.09♥ Sweat-DaY... ⊙﹏⊙∥

ˋ(′ε‵")ˊI think today is not a good day.

Okay..very enjoy Thursday and Friday,
coz I am very free,and can rest in home.
haih..dear hv wushu meeting today.
so~I plan to finish [绝代商娇] in home today.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
♥Very Love my Honey MummY♥
My mummy is a 24hao mummy,
before she go to work,
she fried mee for me and muimui.
hehe (〃^∇^) My mummy fried mee so delicious,
got first love geh taste~^^
then only she go to work.
(^^) Fried mee by my mummY

--------------------------------------------
Hv 2frens facing unhappy [Love Problem]
I know it is non of my business,
but as a girl,I am really damn angry and 'eat fire'.
shout here: ○(#‵︿′#)○ Bully girl geh boy all pull go YIM la!!!
> 欺负女孩子的男孩子统统拉去阉割掉啦!!!!
hope my frens will be fine,all the best =)
--------------------------------------------

(^^) Gilly Cafe.
around 8pm,
Yumcha with Yenkuan,MingHuei,Carmen & a new fren.
actually we go Kuan's house geh,
but then they decide go to Gilly Cafe.
chat chat chat,laugh laugh laugh..
aftertat,go home.mummy fetch me.because she is on the way go home too.
Then only I know,my dear is in TanChaWuk lar!!!(⊙o⊙)
yor..gik sei ngor la!!
why I din hear properly when he tell me where is he..
feel wanna bang the wall ((*/Д\) 
Why I so stupid geh...cry also no tears jor..
Before go home,supper with mummy and SernB in mamak.
Yeah..ate TomYam.
(๑→ܫ←) but so hot and spicy..lips feel like burning

(^^) My shaking hand....
(^^) mY mummY(^^) FeiZai
(^^) TomYam!!!-kegilaan tomyam(^^) Others...

No comments:

Post a Comment