♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, September 27, 2009

♥27.09♥ Journey to SemenYiH & BroGa \(^o^)/

♥27.09♥ Journey to SemenYiH & BroGa \(^o^)/

Actually planned with mummy,
we wanna go where eat and go where shopping geh..
but Daddy today said want to bring us go eat..
wa...go Semenyih wo..really far..
purposely go there buy the salted chicken,
very famous geh wo..I think they do wholesale too..
hv to call and book then only got chicken,
otherwise got money also can't buy..

Yea..tis shop. [ MYLIM] Salted chicken.

after 'drive thru' the salted chicken,
Daddy bring us to Broga.
we go to eat Grill Fish.
4pm++ my breakfast ar..so hungry dy..
Tis restaurant hv a big big lake..and many fish inside.
quite many customer also..
and they din use any wok or pans to cook,
they just wrap all the dishes with tinfoil paper and grill on the charcoal..

Pusat memancing ikan Broga
They just grill like tis. Big big lake with many many fishes. My daddy.
My MummY My Muimui,she said she finished all the rice dy^^ Me and my mummY (^^)
My Brother.
All the dishes.
Salted chicken,we bought 3boxes,ate 2boxes.
Spicy Brinjaul.
Fish with Mushroom Sauce
Lady Finger
Fish again..Dunno wat sauce -.-
Chicken with Wine
Fish again..ordered 3x fish @.@

Daddy really ordered too many dishes already.
really very very full and can't finish all the dishes.
On the way back,we pass by a temple.
Muimui wan2 eat ice-cream,
so daddy stopped there and they eat ice-cream,
I tot wan2 buy some fruits but finally bought preserved papaya.

On the way~
Show a nice nice pic.haha xD Wat I bought..
Then go home.
dunno why feel tired and sleepy.
Reached home,bath,
then stopped a while in Pasar malam,
bought some foods.
Go fetch YikYsin,then we went to Xiao En.

No comments:

Post a Comment