♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, September 24, 2009

♥24.09♥ CarMen BdaY celebratioN (^ω^)

♥24.09♥ CarMen BdaY celebratioN (^ω^)

Early in the morning,
my home hv no electricity...... (#--)
Really very mafan..hot..wan2 bath also mafan.
Then eat with mummy.

First time eat here.

Aftertat mummy send me to HuaiQin house.
have to study.
Bis midterm is coming.
Really dunno how to study lor.
very angry ╰(‵□′)╯
He din give any tips or highlights.
3chapters,really cannot memorize..so thick -.-

Ban LengLeng~
Tuan RumaH-QiN
8pm,Meet in Connaught.
YikYsin,Carmem,Yenkuan,MingHuei and me.
Then we go Kuchai Lama.
Finally we choose [Little Tree] cafe.
not bad not bad..so so so hungry..
(⊙_⊙;)
faster eat..
CheongCheong ask me thing also I not free to answer him.Haha xD

VonVon^^
Vonvon-YikYsin-Carmen Fish Ask & One HearT
My Happiness Sausage Spaghetti~
Honey Lemon. Cake come lar~! Carmen~
Reporter and Paparazzi... Make a wish~
Blow candles. Mr cut cake.
Ms. Divide cake.
Yivon + CheongCheong + Calvin Yivon + KuanKuan Yivon + MingHuei Carmen + Yivon


Thx for my mummy help me restock my fresh MiLk^^

No comments:

Post a Comment