♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

♥30.09♥ Early Bird got Worm EaT(⊙.⊙)

♥30.09♥ Early Bird got Worm EaT(⊙.⊙)

Wake up early yesterday
because 8am got class..
I hv butter bread and fresh milk for breakfast
feel sooooooo healthy (・∀・)

My favourite Butter Bread~

My favourite fresh milk


Then ChoyTeng come fetch me,
on the way to UCSI
sooooo jam..jam dou I sleepy (u_u*)
we late for the BIS midterm.
stunned when we reach,
we cant cheat ("▔□▔) Tis time all die straight straight
anyway,nice nice ugly ugly we complete the midterm,
wan2 unhappy wait until the result come out only unhappy bah

Then FA1 class,
pass up our FA1 assignment =)
Qin and me go to print the case study.
wait so long..really slow.
then eat something,very hungry dy..
then only start FA1 class.
ˋ(′ε‵")ˊ The journal entry really kill me.

Then mummy come fetch me
turn here turn there
find something eat with my darling mummy
actually mummy just accompany me to eat
muacks muacks˙▽˙my darling mummy wouldn't let me hungry

Fried Mihun

GaoZi

Some fried thingsS

MoMo ChaCha

Mak Chok


aftertat mummy and me go home
because popo called and told us tat muimui got little bit sick.
kelian my muimui ˙︿˙ mummy and me heart pain
then luckily eat medicine already,ok dy =)

nite,
mummy and me go Kuchai pasar malam.
buy many things to eat (^人^)
corn,fried sotong,cakes,mixed fruit juice and etc ^^
-today COD with 2 customer dy

Mummy buy things for muimui 2 play^^

Must drink~Mixed fruit juice


Dunno y 2day suddenly wan eat corn~

CakesSs



No comments:

Post a Comment