♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, September 25, 2009

♥25.09♥ [Sweet Deli Station]+[Oldtown]

♥25.09♥ [Sweet Deli Station]+[Oldtown]

Wake up..we eat breakfast in home today.
Plan to study Bis again today,
(︺ε﹀)but canceled.Coz study also no use..
Prepare to copy..Haih..

Accompany mummy go bank.
Then go back office.
Hapi (^ω^)My parcel reach from China.
Received the items I sell - lingeries,bags.
and received the clothings and lamp I purchase for myself.

Finally my parcel reached.
Yea~!My nice lamp,I bought 4~

6pm something,
go OUG parkson,paktor with mummy.c⌒☆
Yeah..go [ Sweet Deli Station ]
I love this cafe~! Those food and drinks very nice!
Long time no eat here jor..
Ordered Tomyam,Ice Jasmine Honey tea.
I oways order these =)

[Sweet Deli Station]
My LengLui mummY
My LengLui mummY + her LengLui daughter.
Mummy- SeaFooD Wat Tan Yee Mee
Mine-Seafood TomYam MeeHun Steamed glutinous rice^^nice Mummy-Yam pearl milk tea
After ate our dinner,
we shop around in those boutique,but dinhv nice cloth.
but mummy buy some cakes in King's.
My mummy very 'hungry of cakes' recently
(´∀`)
Then shop around in Parkson.
(^ω^)Mummy and me also bought something~!
Thx mummy.I am very hangfuk hv a lovely mummy.

Mummy buy cakes again.

Aftertat mummy and me YumCha with dear.
[ Oldtown ] Long time no come here yumcha jor..
Suddenly I feel wanna eat tat kaya+butter bread..
Saw many schoolfellow from SMKTC lor..
10pm sit dou 1am.. (〃^∇^) too 38 jor..
then only go home..feel sleepy ((*/Д\) 

Mooncake festival FeeL~
Kakhong + Yivon + MummY
Mummy and me^^
Me and my dear^^ So sleepy?
SnacksSs
mY bread^^ Dear- Lemon Coke MummY - Ice chocolate =P Mine-simat Milk Tea




No comments:

Post a Comment