♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, September 12, 2009

♥12.09♥ I love You

♥12.09♥ I love You

Have to go to group study today..
to discuss the group assignment of BIS.
very sienzz geh la

Saturday also need to study..
Actually said tat will go there around 9something..
but I can't wake up..
Qin called me till 55missed call leh..omg..
anyway..I wake up around 11pm something..haha xD

Then I go McD to wait them join me la..
fill up my stomach in McD.
eat many many things...
I really fat jor. ╯︿╰ hou cham er..
Then discuss and do tat assignment..

Love nuggets so much
Fries =FatsI love the porridge too
3pm++ mummy come to fetch me,
my dear hv wushu performance in Kepong today ( ̄3 ̄)
but my bro today very bad luck.
he go roller,but he get injured..
hv to go for X-Stray.
then only we know fracture already (⊙.⊙ I also shocked..
kelian..many things cannot eat..haha =P

Then only we go home,
maybe go here go there..
then I very tired already (○つω<○)
asleep zZzz but luckily my dear can wake me up.
dear come to find me at nitezZ. (^^)
VerY verY Love My DeaR



No comments:

Post a Comment