♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, September 10, 2009

♥10.09♥ [Sem 05.2009] ResulT

♥10.09♥ [Sem 05.2009] ResulT

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Hey babies.
It's time for me to L@nSi =P
Hehe..I am damn happy with my result.
at least,I no nid sup any subject,
include my Business Stat.
I am so worry leh..
Algebra I fail.
Pro & Stat I fail.
everything related to calculation I fail..so 邪 -.-
Lucikly tis time pass! You cant imagine I am soooooo happy~!
somemore,can you see babe..
I pass my Malaysian Studies la!!.....finally..
really hate tis subject.Yeah..Clap hand bah (^^)v
--------
Everytime go out yamcha with Low Kit Leong,
he very like to hurt me (T_T)
ask me..wei..how oh your malaysian studies..
My answer is failed..sup..failed again..retake -.-
I told him not to ask about Malaysian Studies again =.=
If I gaodim,I will tell him.don ask @.@
Then once I know the result,I told he~!Let he know i hougeng geh!!! Haha ^^
--------
Safe safe pass 6subjects in my Degree 1st yr,1st sem..

1 comment: