♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

♥23.09♥ [Fun Taipei TeaCafe]

♥23.09♥ [Fun Taipei TeaCafe]

2 LengLui photostating
Me and Qin
I saw something on King's glass.-Fun Taipei TeaCafe YikYsin and Yivon^^
Long Hair Ghost eating Toast.
Mine.not very nice. YikYsin geh,nicer lor.. Etude House. Yea I completed tis cross Stich 2day~!
Put cotton inside.
Whole night din sleep..
but I attend 8am class
⊙﹏⊙Unbelivable..

Very very regret I attend the Bis class.
we just chit chat there ≧︿≦
Then I beh tahan..pull ChoyTeng and HuaiQin accompany me to eat.
they went to photostat first,then only we go eat.
I eat Tomyam =) Then we do the FA1 Assignment there.
Then attend FA1 class.

Finish class,accompany Qin cut hair.
Then I go Pudu,meet YikYsin.
We eat in [Fun Taipei FunCafe]
Then chitchat and 38...use too many times.
Quickly rush to buy Carmen's bday present.
and I get some stuff for myself too (^∀^)

Mummy come TimeSquare fetch me,
then we go Kuchai Pasar Malam.
(⊙.⊙)sleep early tonite,my battery finish dy

No comments:

Post a Comment