♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, September 17, 2009

♥17.09♥ DaY with my MummY (*^▽^*)

♥17.09♥ DaY with my MummY (*^▽^*)

(○つω<○) Today I put Lili geh aeroplane
Because sleep till too late..sorry lar baobei..

Then accompany mummy go eat,
accompany mummy go office..
(≧∀≦) Be a small girl girl~
We go Sri Petaling eat


Hakka Min for me
Curry Min for MummY

After eat baobao,go back office.
Stay in office.
Read newspaper.
Boil Chinese Tea.
Listening song.
Sms with dear.
Practise my account,hv to recall..
Evening time,rain so so heavy
I'm so cold..and make me sleepy ((*/Д\)

We bought some cakes from King'S
Too free..play marshmallow..haha
Hv to recall my account..1yr din touch..

Then mummy and me go eat mum mum..
so sleepy and hungry (๑→ܫ←) kelian er..
Hehe xD finally we find a nice place to eat.
Taiwan Food c⌒☆  
Happy Time with my sweetheart mummY

Many pics pics wee (*^皿^*) 

DaLang~! We eat here.
My LengLui mummy^^
My Mummy's LengLui daughter.
Me and My MummY^^
The place for us to put leg~
Found a toySsS~!
Curi-curi take pics.
Still got a green wan leh!
We ordered 1px Shabu-Shabu..Really is Super Spicy -.-
Come with tis sauce.
I love tis wan!
And I love crabsticks too!
And others dishes^^ dunno wat mutton
DumplingSsS
Ma-Po TauFu
Our drinksSs:Mine^^AloeVera Honey GreenTea NICE!
Mummy geh CokeS

I am really very lucky to hv a good mummy like tis.
Cheer,I love you mummY
I promise I will very very sek my MummY,forever




No comments:

Post a Comment