♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, September 6, 2009

♥06.09♥ (*^∀’) HappY BirthDaY to You

♥06.09♥ (*^∀’) HappY BirthDaY to You
♥ Tis pic gotta feel like cutting wedding cake♥


Today is my dear birthday.
and this is the 1st time I celebrate his birthday (0’∀^0) 

But...I too pig jor..I wake up so late..
dear called me,22 missed call ε(・ω・`*)з but I din answer..
dear hv to come in my room only can wake me up..
then dear hv to wait me to prepare.. (・(ェ)・)SorrY lor bday boY..

Then we go eat..
really feel so sorry to my dear (〃ノωノ) 
Is because of I late dy..then we can't go The Mines..
I regret x1000000..go The Mines can take sticker photo ar!!! (´I `*) 
but we dinhv time to shopping coz I'm late,
dear hv Wushu meeting..so we 55 eat in 118..

(^^) He and me~
(^^) My Love Dear~
(^^) and his food..

Then go Sri Kembangan,DongBeiBei wushu..
Accompany dear meeting..2++hrs..
after tat meeting..we go to 1stadium to look around,
then only go to restaurant to eat..
all the DongBeiBei members got 3tables,
Many dishes yea~(*ノ≧∀)ノI am sooo hungry ady..
Then suddenly become very full (=.=)
After the dinner,they celebrate dear's birthday,
cut cake there..(I know ady geh..hehe xD )
(⊙.⊙)The present is a watch also..now the trend..
Dear like very happy oh..not bad..hehe

(^^) DongBeiBei
(^^) Can you see us?
(^^) Meeting...(^^) While they clean up..
(^^) Muacks!
(^^) My Dear~(^^) Others members..
(^^) Time to eat!(^^) Busy ..
(^^) So violent..
(^^) The present from them~
(^^) They ask a famous artist to design tis envelope!(^^)Can find where am my drawing?
(^^) Me and LiJun
(^^) Some pics..

Aftertat..dear and me dunno where to go jor
(╯-╰) So full...but dear keep say tired..
then dear bring me go up hill.. =P
but we just look har the KL night view & talk har sweet talk

(^^) Nice view~clear 2nite.

Then dear go massage..coz he so tired..
he ask me to try..but I not dare..
I scare pain and geli...I'm so sensitive on this..
so I just chat and accompany he..
But I go to buy a cake lor..
although we are very full,
but I donwan my dear 1st bday celebration with me dinhv a bday cake from me
So I last minute buy one cake..the cake shop close jor gah.
see I lenglui only give me buy..tat kakak so good =D

(^^) LengLui dou..
(^^) See..really close jor gar..
(^^) Hmm..choosing..(^^) Yeah!Bought!
Then we go [相见欢] drinks and hv snacks..
but dear is already sooo tired..haih..Sorry dear..
(。ノ・(エ)・。)ノ I am not suppose to LaoGai anymore..
finally dear cut his birthday cake,
then only I back home.
My dear really very sek me..
Soooooo Love You,HappY BirthdaY (○・v・)ε・●)

(^^) Love You..
(^^) Haha..self service again..(^^) Romantic =P
(^^) mY Love Dear.
(^^)Forever Love♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments.com

No comments:

Post a Comment